Saturday, March 25, 2017

Christmas in the Hills


My last card for my stamping Saturday, I painted this background with watery Distress Inks using a paper mask to make my hills. I then used a pine tree to create some interest to my scene. I then double cut my sentiment and off set the layers so it looks like snow on the sentiment as well. As you can see, the grass is starting to poke through as the snow melts which works beautifully with the latest prompt from CASology.
I'm adding my card to the following challenges....



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamping and masking to create your lovely snow scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene, Vikki! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vikki, beautiful card and very clever masking, creating a scene with fabulous depth and dimension. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week. Thinking of you in light of the pending cyclone... take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...