Saturday, January 07, 2017

Happy Birthday...21 today!


Hello Stampers! Well it's been a while since I have posted on my blog but as we know it's been the 'silly season' where life just gets so hectic. In saying that, for me it was hectic leading up to Christmas but then it all came to a halt! We had a quiet Christmas with family and a very quiet New Year. DH had to work and DD - 19 & DS -20 went out with their friends to bring the new year in, so I ended up home alone...I could have gone to the neighbours but I just couldn't get motivated so actually happily stayed home and did a movie marathon, something that is a first for me. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and had fun bringing in the New Year and are all ready for a crafty 2017.
I made this card for DD's boyfriend who has just turned 21 and I got to use a new die, one of my Christmas presents to make it. I had the masterboard laying around and thought it looked good with die cut out in black. So I framed it in black, stamped the 21 and wrote today! on it by hand (something I really don't like doing) and mounted it on another die to finish it off. He liked it and made a point of telling me he really liked the card so I am very pleased.
I'm posting my card to....
Star In My Pocket who want you to 'Show off your new stuff'
Seize the Birthday  who have an 'Anything Goes Birthday'
4 Crafty Chicks who want you to 'Use Your Scraps'
Watercooler Wednesday who have an 'Anything Goes Celebration'


  

Star In My Pocket - SHOW OFF YOUR NEW STUFF CHALLENGE

Star In MY Pocket - SHOW OFF YOUR NEW STUFF CHALLENGE



4 comments:

  1. Vicki what an awesome 21st birthday celebration card. Adding your handwriting to the 21 tag is such a nice personal touch. Loved that. The die is beautiful and looks so awesome in black, especially on that background. Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week. Nice to have you play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Vikki! Thanks for joining us to celebrate our 100th challenge at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday card is just fabby. I adore the tag and the die you used on top of your scrap board. It looks great highlighted by the black. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Scrap papers challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that masterboard background! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...