Thursday, September 01, 2016

Congratulations


I haven't been well the last couple of days but today I received a lovely message telling me that our Goddaughter had had her first baby...a lovely little girl named Aylah. So I have dragged myself out to my craft room (this is not normally a chore) to whip up a card for her as we are away for the weekend and then I am away all next week starting my new job....so it's now or never! Anyway, I have several images that you can use on Baby cards but I keep coming back to this one as I think he/she is really cute. I have used the latest sketch from the DT at Try Stampin' On Tuesday for my inspiration and was really happy with the design as I got to use my pennant die that I am pretty sure unused up until today. I'm also adding my card to Through The Craft Room Door who have 'Anything Goes'.  As always...thanks for popping in...


TTCRD Challenge Aug. 30 - Sept. 5th, 2016 - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Vikki! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well...take care and good luck with the new job. Vikki R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Vikki, sure do hope you're feeling better soon, congratulations on the birth of a new granddaughter. I'm a new grandmother also to a granddaughter on the 17th of August. We now have a girl! 4 Sons and 1 Grandson never knew buying pink could be so fun. thanks for joining us at Try Stamping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Vikki! Congrats on your new Grand daughter!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, that is a lovely stamp. Get better quick, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little elephant with all his "just born" wrinkles. I'm sure your goddaughter will appreciate it! I'm glad'Try Stamping on Tuesday' was the perfect inspiration for your card. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute baby card, Vikki! And congrats to you and your Goddaughter on a sweet baby girl. Always good news to hear and even better when you're not feeling well. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' - or Not - on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...